Maskara Siege - Season 8 Episode 2
Welcome to Maskara Siege Forum
Thank you for logging in
Welcome to Maskara Siege Forum
Thank you for logging in
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Maskara Siege Community Forum Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Application

Go down 
+2
EXODUS01
hades
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hades

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:50 am

*Full Name: Genette Luna

*GMT(Time Zone): GMT - 10:00

*In-game character name: Hades

*Languages that you speak "smoothly": English/Tagalog

*How much time you spend playing in a day? 6-8 hours weekdays/12-15 hours weekend. (I know some of you will say I do not have a life lol but, I cannot help it I am addicted to videogames especially when it comes to MU Very Happy).

*How do you see yourself as a Test Game Master? I could help people with their problems and teach them to follow the Maskara Rules.

*How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):ZenarMU I was an admin there.

*Have you been on Maskara Siege MU long enough to deserve a TGM position? I do not think so, because I am kind of busy with my school but I am almost done with my projects. When I am done with my projects I will give my best to play everyday on Maskara Siege MU.

*What can you contribute to us? I will try my best to recruit players and teach the players who have bad attitude.

*If two people were fighting, what would you do? I will try my best to talk to them and tell them that we are one family in this server so, stop fighting.

*Please specify exactly/around how long you have been playing Maskara SiegeMU: 1 month but I am not online everyday because of the school projects but now I am almost done.

*Write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you think you are fit for this position: I have a good attitude when it comes to helping people and I respect all the players. I think I fit in this position because I will be online everyday so, I can spectate what are players doing and help players with their question I have been playing MU since 2004 so I have a lot of experience.

*What does "Respect" mean to you: Respect means praising others and if you want others to respect you, you should respect them first.
Back to top Go down
EXODUS01

EXODUS01

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 1:19 pm

hades wrote:

*How much time you spend playing in a day? 6-8 hours weekdays/12-15 hours weekend. (I know some of you will say I do not have a life lol but, I cannot help it I am addicted to videogames especially when it comes to MU Very Happy).

*How do you see yourself as a Test Game Master? I could help people with their problems and teach them to follow the Maskara Rules.

*How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):ZenarMU I was an admin there.

*Have you been on Maskara Siege MU long enough to deserve a TGM position? I do not think so, because I am kind of busy with my school but I am almost done with my projects. When I am done with my projects I will give my best to play everyday on Maskara Siege MU.

*What can you contribute to us? I will try my best to recruit players and teach the players who have bad attitude.

*If two people were fighting, what would you do? I will try my best to talk to them and tell them that we are one family in this server so, stop fighting.

*Please specify exactly/around how long you have been playing Maskara SiegeMU: 1 month but I am not online everyday because of the school projects but now I am almost done.

*Write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you think you are fit for this position: I have a good attitude when it comes to helping people and I respect all the players. I think I fit in this position because I will be online everyday so, I can spectate what are players doing and help players with their question I have been playing MU since 2004 so I have a lot of experience.

*What does "Respect" mean to you: Respect means praising others and if you want others to respect you, you should respect them first.

BIG GOODLUCK ^____^
Back to top Go down
EXODUS01

EXODUS01

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 1:20 pm

zawamura28 wrote:
*Full Name:Alfred Mariano

*GMT(Time Zone) (GMT + 8:00)

*In-game character name: Alfred

*Languages that you speak "smoothly"
FIlipino/English

*How much time you spend playing in a day?
3-6 hours

*How do you see yourself as a Test Game Master?
handle players complaints, process orders, provide information about the server and in game and provide a good relationship to all players.

*How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them)
MUPH (Mobius),OldSchoolMU and SeigewarMU

*Have you been on Maskara Siege MU long enough to deserve a TGM position? yes
*What can you contribute to us?
I can contribute my organizational skills and my ability to work well in a group and i am experienced in the areas of this organization needs to grow, and my ability to plan ahead will help facilitate that growth.

*If two people were fighting, what would you do?
first i'll say something totally random to distract them then get their attention
to know what the cause of their fight and ask them to forget all of this nonsense just play for fun.

*Please specify exactly/around how long you have been playing Maskara SiegeMU: 2 months
*Write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you think you are fit for this position:
I'm a good player that can handle any problems and also i am currently a Software Developer.I believe there are a number of reasons why I am the best fit for this position. You should hire me because I take a lot of pride in my work, I constantly strive to learn and improve my skills. I also work really well as a member of a team, but can also take the reins independently when needed. I am reliable, flexible and I learn fast. Above that, I will give you 110% each and every day."

*What does "Respect" mean to you:
If you have some respect for people as they are, you can be more effective in helping them to become better than they are.

BIG GOODLUCK ^___^ lol!
Back to top Go down
Masks

Masks

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 2:07 pm

EXODUS01 wrote:
hades wrote:

BIG GOODLUCK ^____^

Hi mate, please create your own thread.
Thank you. your post will be deleted in 24Hours!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maskarasiege.net
SONY

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Full Name: Adham elezaby

*In-game character name: DIESEL-SONY

*Languages that you speak :English-Arabic

*How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in? Striker.mu+Mercury.mu gm

*What can you contribute to us? I will try my best to recruit players and teach the players who have bad attitude. and invinet player

*Please specify exactly/around how long you have been playing Maskara SiegeMU: this my frist day Smile

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down
Masks

Masks

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:09 pm

SONY wrote:
Full Name: Adham elezaby

*In-game character name: DIESEL-SONY

*Languages that you speak :English-Arabic

Hi mate,
Please post and make your own new topic dont reply here.
Your comment will be deleted in 24hrs.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
laranan

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:37 pm

*Full Name:Jojo D. Laranan

*GMT(Time Zone): 6:57:28 p.m. (GMT + 8:00)

*In-game character name:Katipunan

*Languages that you speak "smoothly": English and Filipino

*How much time you spend playing in a day? 2 to 5 HRS

*How do you see yourself as a Test Game Master?: I trust myself that I can be GM

*How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):1st Mercurymu.

*Have you been on Maskara Siege MU long enough to deserve a TGM position?:I will support them to lose this game

*What can you contribute to us?:The can I contribute you i will invite the player and help all new players

*If two people were fighting, what would you do?: ang gagawin ko ay pag sasabihan ko sila na huwag mag away mag usap sila sa maganda usap . lahat tayo d2 ay makaka pamilya .. at pag babatiin sila

*Please specify exactly/around how long you have been playing Maskara SiegeMU:I have 3 day to play Maskara Siege ...

*Write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you think you are fit for this position:I was a man of genial, kindly, to respect...

*What does "Respect" mean to you:Respect meaning respect in Mother ,father and all family member .....If you will respect they will respect you they also.....

Back to top Go down
Masks

Masks

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 3:37 pm

laranan wrote:
*Full Name:Jojo D. Laranan

*GMT(Time Zone): 6:57:28 p.m. (GMT + 8:00)

*In-game character name:Katipunan

*Languages that you speak "smoothly": English and Filipino

Hi mate please create your own thread, your post will be deleted in 24Hours.
Only allowed english only on this topic.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
thor

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 5:42 am

NAME>>MOKHTAR
AGE>>23
COUNTRY>> ENGLAND

*GMT(Time Zone): GMT - 8.45
In-game character name THOR_ TURBO

*Languages that you speak ENGLISH+
French

*How much time you spend playing in a day? 10.12 im active all the day Smile to helped the players and mack more event

*How do you see yourself as a Test Game Master? im active gm all the fay ihelped all players iknow all commands and all events and iworcked all the time to invited many players

*How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in? iwas GM IN GLOBAL MU +INFINTY MU

Have you been on Maskara Siege MU long enough to deserve a TGM position? yes ican becouse ihave atime for that

What can you contribute to us? I will try my best to recruit players and teach the players who have bad attitude. and invinet player
and helped them and worck hard to mack them happy

If two people were fighting, what would you do? iwill try firest to mack them stop becouse we are afamily in this game if they not stop iwill bannd the one who first fighting for 1day

*Please specify exactly/around how long you have been playing Maskara SiegeMU: this my frist day Smile

*Write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you think you are fit for this position: I have identty and im old player in mu aplay mu games frome 2004 and ileave it alll and iwill play this mu ihelped the players and imack them happy and iwill do my best worck to invited many players to this mu and im active all the day to helped them im loyal to mu game and ileave all and iwill be loyal to this mu only

What does "Respect" mean to you: respect mean to me imust respect the ather to can mack them rescted me imust helped them to mack them happy>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1