Maskara Siege - Season 8 Episode 2
Welcome to Maskara Siege Forum
Thank you for logging in
Welcome to Maskara Siege Forum
Thank you for logging in
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Maskara Siege Community Forum Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TGM(Test GameMaster Application)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
laranan

TGM(Test GameMaster Application) Empty
PostSubject: TGM(Test GameMaster Application)   TGM(Test GameMaster Application) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:12 pm

*Full Name:Jojo D. Laranan

*GMT(Time Zone): 6:57:28 p.m. (GMT + 8:00)

*In-game character name:Katipunan

*Languages that you speak "smoothly": English and Filipino

*How much time you spend playing in a day? 2 to 5 HRS

*How do you see yourself as a Test Game Master?: I trust myself that I can be GM

*How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):1st Mercurymu.

*Have you been on Maskara Siege MU long enough to deserve a TGM position?:I will support them to lose this game

*What can you contribute to us?:The can I contribute you i will invite the player and help all new players

*If two people were fighting, what would you do?: ang gagawin ko ay pag sasabihan ko sila na huwag mag away mag usap sila sa maganda usap . lahat tayo d2 ay makaka pamilya .. at pag babatiin sila

*Please specify exactly/around how long you have been playing Maskara SiegeMU:I have 3 day to play Maskara Siege ...

*Write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you think you are fit for this position:I was a man of genial, kindly, to respect...

*What does "Respect" mean to you:Respect meaning respect in Mother ,father and all family member .....If you will respect they will respect you they also.....

Back to top Go down
Masks

Masks

PostSubject: Re: TGM(Test GameMaster Application)   TGM(Test GameMaster Application) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 3:40 pm

Good Luck mate!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maskarasiege.net
laranan

PostSubject: Re: TGM(Test GameMaster Application)   TGM(Test GameMaster Application) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:03 pm

Tnx Admin Mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGM(Test GameMaster Application)   TGM(Test GameMaster Application) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TGM(Test GameMaster Application)
Page 1 of 1