Maskara Siege - Season 8 Episode 2
Welcome to Maskara Siege Forum
Thank you for logging in
Welcome to Maskara Siege Forum
Thank you for logging in
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Maskara Siege Community Forum Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TEST GAME MASTER APPLICATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iReject

TEST GAME MASTER APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: TEST GAME MASTER APPLICATION   TEST GAME MASTER APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:25 pm

*Full Name:Apol Abaco

*GMT(Time Zone):GMT+8:00

*In-game character name:BMVhong

*Languages that you speak "smoothly": filipino/english

*How much time you spend playing in a day? 2 to 6

*How do you see yourself as a Test Game Master? ill give my best to this server ,be come big community

*How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them) its my first time be come a TGM/GM/HGM/STAFF

*Have you been on Maskara Siege MU long enough to deserve a TGM position? i will give my best to serve other player. if they have problems in game and forum

*What can you contribute to us? i will give my time to this server to serve other players questions/problems/ lose items /etc .

*If two people were fighting, what would you do? i will speak then to stop figthing , and will make then peace.

*Please specify exactly/around how long you have been playing Maskara SiegeMU:3days

*Write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you think you are fit for this position: hi im "apol abaco"
in game name : BMVhong . ill will give my best to serve this server "maskara siegeMU" to help other players in game, and i will invite other players to be come big community Smile
*What does "Respect" mean to you:"respect or paggalang" this word for me is : respect others . and i will respect you.
Back to top Go down

TEST GAME MASTER APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1