Maskara Siege - Season 8 Episode 2
Welcome to Maskara Siege Forum
Thank you for logging in
Welcome to Maskara Siege Forum
Thank you for logging in
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Maskara Siege Community Forum Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TGM APLLICATION!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jonas12

TGM APLLICATION!!  Empty
PostSubject: TGM APLLICATION!!     TGM APLLICATION!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:47 pm

Shocked Razz Exclamation lol! flower flower *Full Name: jonas mark aguila

*GMT(Time Zone): (GMT)+8

*In-game character name: YaPHeTs420

*Languages that you speak "smoothly" tagaloag

*How much time you spend playing in a day? 1-3hours

*How do you see yourself as a Test Game Master? I play MU and I become addicted into it. Being a TGM (Test Game Master ) is a big responsibility for me because I can help a lot of person. It is nice and helping them makes me happy.

*How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them) N/A

*Have you been on Maskara Siege MU long enough to deserve a TGM position? YESSS!!

*What can you contribute to us?  I try my best to encourage many players to play MU. I also help the newbie player to level up and help the GM in every event. And I also want the others MASKARA mu player to be happy and enjoy the game.

*If two people were fighting, what would you do? MASKARA MU is a game where in your character should fight or have a battle. But if i hear or see that they are saying bad words I will warned them. I will say to them that this game is for enjoyment and not to step some one.

*Please specify exactly/around how long you have been playing Maskara SiegeMU: SINCE BEGGIN!

*Write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you think you are fit for this position:  I am college student who loves to play online games, especially the game MU. IN my own opinion, I can be a great help to newbies especially if they have questions to us. I never stop playing MU and I am a loyal player of this online game. I enjoy this game

*What does "Respect" mean to you: RESPECT equivalent to being honest. Because once that you become honest with your co-player it means that you respect them.
Back to top Go down
Masks

Masks

TGM APLLICATION!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TGM APLLICATION!!     TGM APLLICATION!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:07 pm

Thanks for submit application.
Good Luck mate! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.maskarasiege.net

TGM APLLICATION!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maskara Siege - Season 8 Episode 2 :: MaskaraSiege Events Zone :: Staff Application Form :: Test Game Master Application-
Jump to: